Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Gingerbread Houses





Everyone has been posting pictures of their gingerbread house and since I don't have a blog I am going to use this one to brag about my gingerbread house. My dad made gingerbread at Thanksgiving and I cut out the pieces and baked them. Then this weekend I made the frosting all by myself and dragged Cassidy to the store to buy candy and decorate the houses with me (he doesn't get too excited about Christmas - at least not yet). This is what we got a private community complete with a lake. It makes me mad that when we were at the store Cassidy acted like he had no idea what candy to get or how to decorate and then he was more creative than me, he came up with the palm trees. Anyway enjoy!

1 comment:

Chris, Lori and Morgan said...

I love it! I haven't done gingerbread houses in so long! Maybe next year...